- $30 – one off joining fee to cover scarf ,woggle and initial set of badges
- $42 – cost of sea scout shirt
|Paid Annually||Paid Termly|
|Keas||$458||$478 (4X $119.50)|
|Cubs||$479||$499 (4X $124.75)|
|Scouts||$513||$533 (4X $133.25)|
|Venturers||$513||$533 (4X $133.25)|
- Currently around $255 of each fee is passed as levy to help National run scouts in New Zealand, the group is billed for this at around week 5 on a termly basis.
- The rest of the fees are used to run the weekly meetings, provides badges, maintain the building, buy equipment and subsidize some events.
- All adults members of Tauhinu Sea Scouts group are volunteers and are not paid for what they do.
- Leaders are eligible for discounted fees for all their children once completed their initial period (also backdated).
- Further information about fees and refunds can be found here
Camps and Events
- Many of our optional weekend events and activities are covered by the group fees with no additional charges.
- Camps and sleepover are charged cost only to cover the accommodation, transport, food , activities and leaders costs (as leaders pay with their time)
- For larger events like Jamboree, National Regatta the Scouts and Ventures are able to fundraise a large portion or even all of their attendance fees.