A message from all Tauhinu Scout Leaders
As a non-profit organisation, Tauhinu Sea Scouts relies on the goodwill and support of the community. We are all volunteers and are not paid for what we do. With the support of a strong committee and parent helpers we can focus on delivering a great programme and exciting range of activities to the youth members. The time, energy and commitment of our parents and caregivers is vital for ensuring the scout group continues to have an positive impact on the youth of Greenhithe and surrounding areas.
There are many ways to get involved and any help you can provide is sincerely appreciated:
- Become one us and become a leader, it’s not as scary as it sounds and its immensely rewarding.
- Take up a position on the committee or a non-committee role. See here
- Leverage your skills and experience to support instruction for badges.
- Use your contacts to secure sponsorship or other support for the group.
- Volunteer at a camp\sleepover (Police check required) or help with a fundraising event.
- Signup to activity below.
Current Signup Sheets Needing Parent Helpers:
- Ship termly clean roster
- Pancake Breakfast
- Pancake Breakfast Wrap and Raffle tickets sale outside Dairy